1. Which report provides insight into the many ways viewers find videos?
2. How can you validate a specific assumption about your audience?
3. Which demonstrates the “Brand” principle in the ABCDs?
4. Which is a best practice for creating effective Bumper ads?
5. How can you create video ads to maximize effectiveness on YouTube?
6. Your client’s main goal is to drive ad recall. Which creative consideration for Bumper ads supports these goals?
7. Which story arc can be the most impactful on YouTube?
8. Which report shows how long a video keeps its audience?
9. Which demonstrates the “Direct” principle in the ABCDs?
10. Which demonstrates the “Attract” principle in the ABCDs?
11. According to Ipsos eye-tracking research, approximately how much TV advertising goes unseen?
12. To validate a campaign idea, which tool can be used to explore popular search queries?
13. Which demonstrates the “Connect” principle in the ABCDs?
14. Which YouTube storytelling technique describes when a video ad changes based on viewers’ behavior?
15. In the “Tease, amplify, echo” approach, what role does a piece of long-form content serve?
16. Which targeting type can help your client reach consumers who frequent department stores?
17. How can you produce video ads to perform well on YouTube?
18. Your client is an online car marketplace. Which targeting type can help your client’s campaign reach people in the car buying process?
19. Which report shows how long a video was watched in aggregate?
20. What can Brand Lift measure?
21. According to Deloitte’s Digital Democracy Survey, approximately how many millennials and Gen Zers are bingeing content weekly.?
22. How have Bumper ads performed in Google-run studies?
1. Which demonstrates the “Brand” principle in the ABCDs?